A hair transplant and restoration are the best methods of bringing back your hair loss or thinning hair and together with that are reborn of your self-esteem and confidence. An advanced method such as this can truly become a life-changing experience for a lot of people who have tried this procedure, and the natural outcome is going to be deeply rewarding.
Now, if you’re one of those lucky individuals who’ve experienced the hair transplant procedure, you might still be in the process of getting used to your new look and by now is still baffled on how exactly you can get your hair styled and what hairstyle will look good on you.
THE AFTER HAIR TRANSPLANT HAIRSTYLES
If you’re still confused as to how to style your hair after the hair transplant treatment, here are some ideas for you. Just remember to wait for at least 3 to 4 weeks before you can have your hair cut and styled.
- One of the easiest to maintain hairstyle is the textured curls. It can fit any face shape so you do not need to worry if you will look good on it or not. If you have grown your hair a bit longer, you can instantly create a messy look or even messier on top which will just make your transplanted hair look even more natural. With the use of the right hair products, you can wear that hairstyle for the whole day if you wish.
The Ceasar Style
- If the treatment was done on the crown of your head, the Ceasar hairstyle is the one that will fit perfectly a rounder hairline. The name was taken from the similar hairstyle of the Roman Emperor and this style will allow you to cut and keep your hair short. This style is actually great for men who just had their hair transplant treatment. In fact, this hairstyle was voted number 2 in the 2017 top10 hairstyle for men.
The Comb Over
- This hairstyle, however, happens to be the favorite of most men because it is easy to maintain and style. As compared to other combovers which purpose is to cover baldness, yours will grow naturally and much fuller and no one can tell that you have undergone a hair restoration treatment. This, too, does not require too much attention to style, in fact, you can already use this hairstyle after the procedure. All you need is a comb that will enable you to brush your hair to the other side, a hair dryer is not necessary.
Slick Back and Sides
- Also one of the popular hairstyle for men today is the brushed up look since it is also easy to create and maintain. This time with a hairdryer, some recommended hair products, and a brush, you can already achieve your very own brushed updo. While you’re drying your hair, you can already gently comb your hair to style. This is also one of the best hairstyles for those who just recently had their hair restoration treatment.
While discovering different hairstyles and techniques how to style your new do, it is important that you learn the various styling methods after you had the hair transplant procedure. It will not only enable you to maintain your new hair to look healthy but to keep it looking fresh as well. To complete your total look, here are some styling tips and treatments that will help you achieve an amazing finish.
SOME HAIR MUST-HAVES
- After your hair transplant procedure, washing and shampooing your hair right after the treatment is not allowed to avoid irritations on your new grafts. It is advised that you use a mild shampoo or baby shampoo which does not contain any harsh chemicals or additives that can irritate your scalp and grafts.
Hair Drying Solutions
- During the first week after the treatment, you will be told to allow your hair to dry on its own -naturally, it’s because hair drying tools can damage the healing hair follicles. When the time is right and you can already go back to your regular styling habit, make sure that any heating contraptions will be used at the lowest possible setting.
- Your common hair styling products like gel, hair spray, and mousse can still be used after you have fully recovered from the procedure – give it two weeks the least. In order to achieve more volume, it is best that you use a styling mousse; it will not only help you style your hair but will also give you a fuller finish.
The hair transplant doctors Towson can always check and advise you whether your hair is ready for styling and being treated like it used to. Apply the proper care to your newly revived do and you will get to enjoy its benefits for years to come.